Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre within 14 days of taking delivery of your product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre staff in order to facilitate your return.
- To qualify to return an item under this policy, products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by you during the time the product is in your possession. The product is deemed to be in your possession until the product is received by us pursuant to this policy.
- The 14 day period within which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date that you accept delivery of your product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- The product must be returned to Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre within 10 business days of your request to return your product under this policy.
- You must return the products for which you are seeking a store credit or refund at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre staff provide to you. The goods will remain your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre staff. Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned product, Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre will issue a store credit or refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre reserves the right to make changes to this returns policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, agree to repair or replace the RW Product which is supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the product does not perform in accordance with Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre specifications during the Standard Warranty period of 12 months.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and Hunter Valley Martial Arts Centre; ABN 53 152 570 351
ROCK & WATER
Written requests for registration refunds must be emailed 2 weeks prior to the commencement date and then will be refunded less $80.00 processing fee. Cancellations received within 2 weeks of the commencement date will not be refunded although the registration can be transferred to another participant for the same workshop. No refunds are given for no-shows. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Lighthouse Education reserves the right to change or cancel workshops.
Terms & Conditions
I agree and acknowledge that I am undertaking participation in the Rock and Water training and activities at my own free will and intentional act. I am fully aware that possible physical injury might occur to me as a result of my participation in this event. I give this acknowledgement freely and knowingly and that I am as a result able to participate in the events and I do hereby assume responsibility for my own well-being.